Celebrating a friend's new book

Today I am celebrating the release of a new book by my friend and old seminary buddy, Scott Daniels. Scott is presently the pastor of First Church of the Nazarene in Pasadena. His book is now listed on Amazon, and it is entitled Seven Deadly Spirits: The Message of Revelation's Letters for Today's Church. The book mines the letters to the churches in Revelation, uncovering seven types of collective mindset that can affect a church, either positively or negatively. I plan to get the book as soon as possible. I'll write about it when I read it.

Way to go, Scott!

Comments

Popular Posts

Why I have no hope of going to heaven

Ten essential Dallas Willard quotes

Connecting with God when it feels like nothing special is happening

A test of your relationship with God

Sympathy for the mocking Roman soldiers