Haiti team post from LAX, May 11


FRIDAY, MAY 11, 2012


The layover of doom?

We are in terminal 4 of LAX. We are excited, because we have already passed 3-1/2 hours of our 7 hour layover.

My theory is that this layover will make or break the team. Once during college, I drove across the country with three friends. We drove about 20 hours, and we only stopped when necessary. All night it was rock music and my friends' voices. By the time the drive was over, I wasn't sure I liked those guys anymore.

Seven hours in LAX. Then a red eye across the country. Then a couple hours layover in Miami. Will it be like that drive across the country during college? If we all start posting ungracious things about each other, you will know. Haha!

Comments

Popular Posts

Why I have no hope of going to heaven

Ten essential Dallas Willard quotes

Connecting with God when it feels like nothing special is happening

A test of your relationship with God

Sympathy for the mocking Roman soldiers